DNS Management: How To Update TXT/SPF Records
How To Update TXT/SPF Records
If you do not see the DNS option, please chat with one of our agents and have them add Custom DNS Records to your account.
- Log in to your Netfirms Control Panel.
- Go to Domain Central.
- Click on the domain you want to edit.
- Click DNS.
- From Modify, select TXT/SPF Records.
- Type the TXT/SPF Record into the Content textbox.
- Click Add to add the TXT/SPF Record. A confirmation message will appear.
- To modify a setting, select Edit or Remove from the Action dropdown menu next to the A Record.
- The content for TXT/SPF records will look something like the sample below:
v=spf1 ip4:188.8.131.52/18 ?all