DNS Management: How To Update CNAME Aliases
How To Update CNAME Aliases
- Log in to your Netfirms Control Panel.
- Go to Domain Central.
- Click on the domain you want to edit.
- Click DNS.
- From Modify, select CNAME Records.
- Enter the following:
- Host: the subdomain that you want to point
- Points to: the domain that you want to redirect to
- Click Add. A confirmation message will be displayed.
- To modify a setting, select Edit or Remove from the Action dropdown menu next to the CNAME Alias.