Email Management: How to Check Your Webmail
Two ways to check email through a web browser (Webmail)Email Management
- Access webmail through a direct link ⤵ (for email users)
- Access webmail via Domains Dashboard (administrator access only)
- Or go to this link.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Email: Your full mailbox address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: Your mailbox password.
- Click Log In.
Important: Your login credentials are case-sensitive.
Access webmail via Domains Dashboard
Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- There are two views in the Domains dashboard - the Card and List views. Click on the view icons to switch to your preferred view.
- Choose the domain of the email address.
In the Card view, click the domain's Manage button.
In List view, click the domain or its gear icon on the right-hand side.
- On the left menu, click the Standard option under Email Management.
- Under Standard Email Accounts, click on Launch Email to access your Webmail.