This support article has expired. Please view our new support console.
|3.2 How to Set Up E-mail Forwarding|
|E-mail forwarding, allows you to create personalized e-mail addresses at your domain name, eg. firstname.lastname@example.org, and have mail sent to these addresses get automatically forwarded to a different e-mail account that you specify. On the E-mail menu tab, you can configure e-mail forwarding.|
- Click the E-mail menu tab to access the E-mail Accounts summary list.
- Click the E-mail Forwarding hyperlink.
- Click the Add New button on the Forwarding Accounts summary list.
- Enter a name or word in the virtual e-mail account user name field. This will be the part of the e-mail address before @yourdomain.com. You cannot use the name that already exists as a regular e-mail account.
- Select an address from the current POP accounts drop-down menu
Enter an external e-mail address.
- Click the Add button.
|Note: To create a catch-all e-mail address, enter an asterisk: *@yourdomain.com on Step 4.||